1400 Micro PeliNail Enail
The PeliNail 1400 Micro Enail unit by Disorderly Conduction is an electric concentrate nail with fully adjustable temperature control built into a rugged but lightweight Pelican Case. Utilizing the convenience of a digitally controlled heated coil system, the PeliNail allows users to precisely set a consistent temperature of their concentrate nail without the use of a butane torch for pure unadulterated vapor.
- Simple, Quiet & Easy to Use Operation
- Precise Temperature Control for Consistent Low Temperature Dabs
- Saves Time & Money from Heating with Noisy Butane Torches
- No Butane Equals Pure Unadulterated Flavor
- Includes Indestructible Hard Case for Safe & Secure Portability
- PeliNail XLR Female Port (Compatible with all D-NAIL® XLR Coils)
- My Pin Digital Temperature Controller
- Removable Black 6ft. 3-Prong Power Cord
- This Unit Requires Use of Additional Adapter / Nail Designed to Fit Standard 14/18mm Glass Joints
- Manufacturer Recommended Adapters / Nails: Highly Educated DualiTi Enail Adapter, OG Enail Insert Titanium Nail or TriniTi Enail Adapter
PeliNail Hard Case Features:
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust-proof
- Easy to Open Latches
- Folding Handle
- Includes Purge Valve
- O-Ring Seal
- Will Safely Contain All PeliNail Components
- Interior (L x W x D): 13" x 11" x 6"
- Includes PeliNail 2 Year Warranty On Parts
- Label: PeliNail by Disorderly Conduction Sticker
- Made in USA
Micro PeliNail 1400 User Instructions:
- Toggle switch on the back of the unit controls the heat & power to the unit. Once the unit is plugged in, simply flip the toggle ON to gain power and heat.
*Please note coil will start HEATING immediately so make sure your coil is in a SAFE spot when turning ON*
- Press ⬆ ⬇ buttons to raise & lower desired temperature - All Micro PeliNail units are preset to 550º and we recommend that the user bring it down to 400-600 depending on Quartz, Titanium, or Ceramic domeless nail being used
- Wait 5-7 seconds for the display to stop blinking and the unit will adjust to the precise temperature chosen and hold that temperature until it is changed or powered down.